We've been struggling with jet lag but have managed to get out for a big bucket of mussels and frites and we sampled some Belgian beers last night. Mmmmm....
I wanted to request your help in naming our new Belgian blog. Some ideas so far include:
- The Belginians (a play on our Virginia, MN and C-Ville, Virginia ties)
- Robot Brew (combining what will be going on while we are here--robot building and sampling lots of Belgian brews).
Please share your ideas and thoughts. We are interested to hear them!
7 comments:
So glad to hear you made it! Now the real excitement and fun begin.
I like the Belginians.
I just wanna hear what's going on, no matter what the title! So glad you made it ok. Good luck apt hunting. You will be able to make any place home.
what about belgium bound? although i guess you're already there. hope the apartment hunt is fruitful. we miss you guys! xoxo
Thanks for the thoughts everyone! Bear with me, we haven't had much internet access in this past month. Hope to update more soon! Miss you all!
honey, belgium bound is lame :-P. i vote for belginians - it's the best play on words. good luck apartment hunting!!
I don't know, you guys. I kind of like robot brew. But I agree with Shana--I'll read it no matter what it's called. We miss you!
Belginians! That's great, although so is Robot Brew. Just glad you guys are able to update the rest of us on your adventures. For homebound pregnant women like me, we need to live vicariously through you two.
Post a Comment