The Fitger's Brewhouse was hosting their 1st ever Oktoberfest down at Canal Park this weekend and so after lunch we made a stop there to check it out. It was pretty cool, there were liter beers and the Chmielewski Funtime Band was playing songs silly like "In Heaven There is No Beer."
On Saturday my sister, niece and I took a stroll on Duluth's lovely lake walk. I'm realizing more and more how much I really love that city.
2 comments:
Ooo, like the new layout!
Glad you guys are having fun with your family. Your niece is a doll.
I've only driven through Duluth, but have some friends who live there. I know they really enjoy it.
Thanks Alli! I think I prefer WordPress but maybe I'll get around to moving it over one of these days.
We have been having a great time with family and old friends. It's easing the strange transition and stress of the job hunt a bit.
Duluth is really a hip little city. I've always liked it but there seems to be more and more going on it terms of music, art and culture all the time--very nice to see!
Post a Comment