Monday, July 28, 2008
Troy's Family Visit
For the last week we hosted Troy's mom, dad and aunt Joann. We had a really nice visit. We took advantage of Charlottesville's variety of restaurants and we cooked for them. They got to experience the U.Va. Grounds, Monticello, Michie Tavern and some of Charlottesville's shopping. We stayed up late talking and learning some interesting things about Troy's family history. We relaxed on watched movies. This past weekend we visited the Blue Mountain Brewery as well as the Veritas and Hilltop Berry wineries. All in all it was a very good time.
Troy had us pose with our dinner and gourds one night. You can see his family is well prepared for his silliness.

Enjoying some beer and food at the Blue Mountain Brewery.
They say that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...
No comment on this one. I found it on my camera but wasn't there when it happened. I probably shouldn't be posting it online but I couldn't resist.
Can you figure out why my smile is so big in this picture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you find random pictures on your camera, I think you can do whatever you want with them. :)
Post a Comment