Sunday, August 3, 2008

Engaged!

My sister and her longtime boyfriend Ethan are now engaged! He proposed to her on a stop on a motorcycle ride. He got down on his knee at sunset on a beach on Lake Superior. We are so happy and excited for them!

They are planning a wedding in October already as they are anxious to get started making babies. ;) Laura and my mom have been looking at wedding dresses together this week. At times like this I wish I was closer so that I could be more involved. It's such an exciting process, and they are needing to move pretty quickly to get everything planned.

They are looking into sites near Lake Superior--a place they both truly love. I'm sure the wedding will be as beautiful as they are. This pic wasn't taken after the proposal, but it well could have been. I'm sure they looked just as blissful.

The gorgeous ring that Ethan had custom-made for Laura. It is made of palladium.

No comments: