For those of you who haven't heard our exciting news, Troy just found out he got a Fulbright fellowship to study in Gent, Belgium next school year with the Logos Foundation! We are still reeling from the news.
There are still lots of details to be ironed out. The biggest one--how exactly we'll live together on a meager stipend in an expensive European town. But I'm hopeful that we can figure something out. It's an incredible opportunity for Troy, who will continue his music robot-building with some real experts. I'm looking at it as a fabulous opportunity for both of us to experience a different culture for a while. And of course we are very much looking forward to the amazing beer and chocolate!
5 comments:
Wow that's super exciting! It seems like a great culture fit too. (I guess I'm thinking of the beer). Congrats!!
Awesome, guys! Can't wait to hear more about it in person.
Maybe worth talking to Lee and Emily for budget ideas?
Thanks Alex and Alli! Thanks for the thought, Alli, I'll check with Lee and Emily.
AWESOME!!! I'm so thrilled to hear this. We're going to have to think carefully about our travel schedule for the upcoming year.
Oh my gosh! Tell Troy I said congratz!!!
Post a Comment