Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Orchestrations

Here's a link to the article I wrote for Flanders Today in case you are interested in learning more about musical robots.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Where's the link?

Lissa said...

Woops, I was relying on an automatic feature from the site that apparently didn't work. The link should work now. Are you reading "The Belginians" Alex? I'm updating that blog much more often. Hope you and Vilde are doing well! I trust you are busy prepping for a Thanksgiving day feast?

Alex said...

Neat, nice article! So have you tried the dancing instrument yet? Sounds fun...

Yep, cooking up a storm over here for Thanksgiving.. I just made the bread for the stuffing, have some broth simmering for gravy, and I'm about to put the turkey in brine. Are you guys going to do an American style T-day??

Lissa said...

Thanks Alex! I haven't tried the instrument yet but I'm sure Troy will at some point!

Hope you had a great meal! We had all the traditional stuff with the exception of the turkey. They are hard to come by here so we roasted a chicken instead. It was still very delicious!