Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Bot Builders

I've hardly seen Troy in the past weeks. He's been at the work space, with the rest of the bot squad, designing and building new robots for the upcoming East Coast and European tours. He comes home once in a while to eat or sleep. I go to the space to see him and bring him food sometimes. At one point, Aurie and I stopped by to do some menial tasks to help with assembly. Here are some pics I took of the process.




3 comments:

Kyoko said...

It's probably intense over there in actuality, but it looks like a lot of fun!! Can't wait to see/hear the bots!!

Mary said...

Yay, bots! And on a completely different note, now that y'all are back on the east coast, think about when you'd like to come up north for a visit. We'll treat you to Belgian-style brews at Ommegang!

Lissa said...

It was somewhat fun Kyoko. And now the robots are in Amsterdam. Stay tuned for some video!

Mary, I'd really love to come visit. Maybe when we get deeper into the humid summer? Belgian-style brews sound amazing right now!