I have recently become fascinated by reading some of our friend's personal blogs. They give a glimpse of people's daily lives, which is really nice if you don't see people often--or especially to document the amazing daily growth of babies! But they also give voice to thoughts and opinions that otherwise probably wouldn't be verbalized. This stream of consciousness writing can be really insightful and personal. It tells you a lot about people that you might not otherwise discover. The sociologist in me is intrigued.
Even though I'm not sure anyone is interested in what I might have to say, I have been thinking that blogging in combination with my recent photography hobby would be a great way to let family and friends have a little window into our lives. I know we haven't been that great at keeping in touch of late. Maybe this will help.
5 comments:
Yeahhh Lissa! Welcome to the blogging world! I will bookmark it now and check it religiously. So if you start to slack with your postings I'll bug you! :)
I'm interested in reading!!
Yay! Looking forward to a glimpse into your stream of consciousness, and getting to see more of your great pictures!
You guys rock! Man that beer was good at Shana's party. XD
Thanks for all the encouragement everyone!
Post a Comment