In the meantime, here's a picture of our garden on Sunday, June 29. It's really taking off!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Growing Things
It was a very busy weekend, pictures hopefully to come of my birthday, tubing, and our friends' wedding. I wasn't the one taking pics at any of these occasions (as Alli and I discussed recently, being the photographer really does change your experience of an event) so I may rely on friends to supply proof of the festivities. Anyone willing to share images?
In the meantime, here's a picture of our garden on Sunday, June 29. It's really taking off!
An interesting lily growing on the side of our house.
Can anyone tell me what's eating my tomatoes! Slugs, hornworms or what? I haven't been able to locate the perpetrator.
A few of the fruits of my labor. 4 beets, a handful of Amish snapeas and some tasty garlic whistles (scapes).
In the meantime, here's a picture of our garden on Sunday, June 29. It's really taking off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment