The events start tomorrow night with a bachelorette party for Laura in Duluth that her friend Tamara and me have planned. No strippers, just a fun girls' night out with drinking and dancing. Friday my sister and I will head up north to get manicures and massages in Virginia. Then there will be the rehearsal and groom's dinner, and Saturday is the wedding. Troy and I fly back early Monday, so it will be a whirlwind but a really fun one.
Here are a couple of their engagement pictures. What a gorgeous couple!
It may be a while before I post again, so while I have a few minutes I'll post a couple of random pictures from last weekend.
I came up with a new recipe recently. It's a Spanish-style tortilla (kind of like a frittata) with potatoes layered on the bottom and then pesto, eggs, tomato, red pepper and Parmesan. The key ingredient to the flavor of the dish is an amazing, fresh, smoked mozzarella. Mmmmmm.... This picture doesn't really do it justice, I'll have to get some tips from our friend Vilde on taking close-ups with difficult lighting.


4 comments:
Have a *great* time and try not to upstage the bride in your brown dress!
have a fantastic time- what is this family song? you'll have to demonstrate when you get home! have fun gettin' down in that great dress! :)
I can hardly wait to hear about the wedding, Lissa! Glad you're back safe and sound.
Thanks for the good wishes! It was a great time and I got so many complements on the dress! I have been trying to get back to the grind but it's been a bit rough--I will post bachelorette and wedding photos sometime soon.
Jaimee--our song is "Wipeout" and I posted a link where you can see Ethan demonstrating the dance. It was a crazy, good time!
Post a Comment